2017-2018 Registration and Important Information
Kindergarten - 8th Grade
Priority is given to registered, involved, and contributing parishioners. Record of contributions will be verified by the parish office. Holy Family Catholic School does not discriminate against children or parents on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
: Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2017. Grade 1 students must be 6 years old on or before September 1, 2017 and must have completed Kindergarten.
- Kindergarten through 4th grade ~ 7:45 am - 2:30 pm
- 5th grade through 8th grade ~ 7:45 am - 2:50 pm
- Current Holy Family Catholic School students and siblings – through January 27, 2017
- Returning families are required to complete an online Re-Enrollment Form, which needs to be submitted with electronic signature for Registration Fee to be withdrawn from FACTS account on February 3, 2017
- Parishioners of Holy Family Catholic Church – begins January 29, 2017
- Out of Parish and Non-Catholic students – begins February 13, 2017
- New students are required to complete and submit Registration Form online. Scan copies of each student’s birth certificate, baptismal certificate, current and previous two years report cards (Grade 1 or higher), current and previous two years standardized test scores (Grade 2 or higher) and documentation of custody, if applicable
- Non-refundable registration fee must be received by the office to begin registration process
- An entrance assessment in math and reading will be required for all students entering K-8th grade
- Florida Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) Assessment is required for all students entering Kindergarten
Due Friday May 5, 2017. Annual fee is non-refundable payable through FACTS account.
Due the 15
of each month, June – March (10 month payment plan) or June – April (11 month payment plan) through
an online payment management system secured by a password protected portal. A late fee of $25 will be assessed after the 20
. Tuition is non-refundable.
Due June 2, 2017 through FACTS. Payable on Tuition Schedule unless notified in writing.
$50.00 per student per sport payable through FACTS. There is also a $50 deposit (check only) for uniforms which will be held until the uniform is returned in good condition at the end of the sport season. Some sports may require additional fees.
Upon acceptance, the application constitutes a contract for the enrollment of your child for the full school year. Parents/guardians accept total financial responsibility for tuition, fees, and other expenses that may occur during the school year. All tuition and fees are non-refundable. Payments must be current in order to maintain student status. It is understood that if the parents/guardians are three (3) months delinquent, Holy Family Catholic School will withdraw the student and will not release any academic records until such time as the account is brought current. In the event the parents/guardians do not pay the outstanding balance, the parents/guardians agree that they may be liable for any legal fees that are incurred.
: Holy Family Catholic School families are required to volunteer 20 hours during the school year. A monetary amount will be assessed for volunteer hours not completed. According to the Office of Youth Protection at the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, every volunteer at Holy Family Catholic School must be live scanned fingerprinted through the Diocese of St. Augustine and complete a safe-environment training class,
Protecting God’s Children