2017-2018 Registration and Important Information
PK4 Year Old & PK3 Year Old Programs
Priority is given to registered, involved, and contributing parishioners. Record of contributions will be verified by the parish office. Holy Family Catholic School does not discriminate against children or parents on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
- PK4 Year Old students must be 4 on or before September 1, 2017
- PK3 Year Old students must be 3 on or before September 1, 2017
- PK4 Monday – Friday from 7:45 am – 11:45 am
- Program A - August 14, 2017 – May 25, 2018
- Program B - August 14, 2017 – March 23, 2018 (VPK Funded)
- Play and Learn (PAL) and After School Programs are available for PK4. Please refer to Tuition and Fees tab for information.
- PK3 Tuesday and Thursday from 7:45 am – 11:45 pm
Registration Fee and Tuition:
- Current Holy Family Catholic School students and siblings – through January 27, 2017
- Parishioners of Holy Family Catholic Church – begins January 29, 2017
- Out of Parish and Non-Catholic students – begins February 13, 2017
- PK4 and PK3 students are required to complete and submit a registration form online. Scan copies of each student’s birth certificate, baptismal certificate, social security card and documentation of custody, if applicable.
- PK4 students must submit VPK Early Learning Certificate issued by the Early Learning Coalition (ELC) and the VPK Attendance Policy in order to secure VPK funding.
- A non-refundable registration fee is due with application if student is attending the PK4 Program A or PK3
- Tuition for students attending the PK4 Program A can be paid in 3 month (February-April), 10 month (June-March), or 11 month (June-April). PK3 tuition is due the 15th of each month, June – March (10 month payment plan) or June – April (11 month payment plan) through FACTS. FACTS is Holy Family’s online payment management system secured by a password protected portal. A late fee of $25 will be assessed after the 20th. Tuition is non-refundable.
Upon acceptance, the application constitutes a contract for the enrollment of your child for the full school year. Parents/guardians accept total financial responsibility for tuition, fees, and other expenses that may occur during the school year. All tuition and fees are non-refundable. Payments must be current in order to maintain student status. It is understood that if the parents/guardians are three (3) months delinquent, Holy Family Catholic School will withdraw the student and will not release any academic records until such time as the account is brought current. In the event the parents/guardians do not pay the outstanding balance, the parents/guardians agree that they may be liable for any legal fees that are incurred.